Tuesday, November 29, 2005

IT'S THE PERFECT JOB! Work from home and set your own hours. You're in control.
Companies will pay you $5 to $75 just to fill out simple online surveys from the comfort of your own home. Get paid $50 to $150 for participating in focus group panels for 30 to 60 minutes. THAT'S IT! No catch, no gimmick. They need everyday people to give their honest opinion for their marketing research, and they are willing to pay you for your time.

Just look at how much you can make taking surveys online!
If you took 2 surveys a day @ $10 per survey = $140 per week or $560 per month or $6,720 per year!
If you took 4 surveys a day @ $10 per survey = $280 per week or $1120 per month or $13,440 per year!
If you took 4 surveys a day @ $20 per survey = $560 per week or $2240 per month or $26,880 per year!


"I can't tell you how happy I am to finally have a job I can do at home. Thanks PaidSurveysOnline.com for giving me this opportunity. Just wanted to say thanks and keep the surveys coming .. they are great!" -
Pam Marris, Union, TX

"To be honest I was a little skeptical at first when I read your web site at PaidSurveysOnline.com. But, I figured I would try out the program and boy am I glad I did. I received 2 surveys my first day online! I have done so many surveys since I joined I have lost count. I would advise anyone who is in doubt to "go for it"! This is a great paying job". - Kevin Ebell, NY, NY

"What a great site and members area! Everything is so well organized and you get so much information. The surveys pay a lot better than I originally thought! I just did a focus group and got paid $230.00! I love the free bonuses .. my husband and I are using the 2 free plane tickets for our anniversary in 2 months. Thanks PaidSurveysOnline.com!" -
Patricia Weiss, San Francisco, CA